Shop Now & Pay later In 3 Easy Instalments
Order Online & Safely Collect In Store
Pay over 3 EQUAL zero-interest
instalments of R1,400.00 with PayJustNow.
Find out how...
PayJustNow is a simple, easy-to-use payment system.
Here’s how it works:
PayJustNow allows you to pay for your purchase over 3 equal, zero interest instalments. You’ll pay one instalment at the time of purchase, the next at the beginning of the following month and the last one a month thereafter.
Browse your favourite online stores and proceed to check-out.
Choose PayJustNow as your payment method.
Create your account as easily as if your eyes were shut (though we’d recommend you keep them open).
Complete your purchase and whoop for joy!
Add ADK Repair & Maintenance Plan
Take every flight with confidence knowing your drone has crash protection and is kept in optimum flying condition
Get Your Drone Flying License
Wheather you are flying as a hobbyist or commercially, let our experienced drone flying instructors help you take your drone to the sky’s with ease.
Ryze Tech Tello Drone Bundle Deal
Get It Now, Pay Later
and fill your cart
Choose Payflex at checkout
Get approved and
pay 25% today
with your debit
or credit card
Pay the remainder
Free Delivery Nationwide On Orders Over R1999
Collect Safely Instore
Tello Drone Powered By DJI
- Compact Quadcopter Drone
- DJI flight stabilisation technology
- 720p Videos
- 5MP Photos
- Takeoff and Landing from Your Hand
- 1 X Extra Battery
DJI flight stabilisation
5MP HD Camera
The Ryze Tech Tello has a 5 megapixel camera that features electronic image stabilisation and 720p HD recording. The camera transmits video real-time to your smartphone or tablet and from there can stream to a compatible virtual reality (VR) headset and be controlled from select Bluetooth remotes. Maximum video transmission range is 100m.
SDK and MIT-developed coding system
The Ryze Tello can be programmed from either Scratch, an easy to use block/action based MIT-developed coding system for kids and teens; or through an advanced software development kit (SDK) that allows users to develop software applications for Tello. The Ryze Technology Tello Scratch programming application will enable users to string multiple flips into a single command or create their own flight patterns.
- The top shell of the Tello can be replaced with different coloured versions
- 13 minute flight time
- Pre-scripted EZ Shots. Easily record coordinated short videos from pre-scripted flight patterns such as circle, 360, and up & away.
- To start flying with the Tello, simply toss the drone into the air.
- Aerial stunts can be performed by simply sliding a finger on your mobile device screen.
- The Tello can fly up and down from your hand automatically with bounce mode.
- User-friendly Tello app
- 2 antennas with smart switching
- 100-meter flight distance
- Comes with an extra set of 4 propellers
- Charges via micro USB
- DJI powered flight controller (not remote controller)
- Weight: Approximately 80 g (Propellers and Battery Included)
- Dimensions: 98mm*92.5mm*41mm
- Propeller: 3 inch
- Built-In Functions: Range Finder, Barometer, LED, Vision System, WIFI 802.11n 2.4G, 720P Live View
- Port: Micro USB Charging Port
- Max Flight Distance: 100m
- Max Speed: 8m/s
- Max Flight Time: 13min
- Detachable Battery: 1.1Ah/3.8V
- Photo: 5MP (2592x1936)
- FOV: 82.6°
- Video: HD720P30
- Format: JPG(Photo); MP4(Video)
- EIS: Yes
What's In The Box
Ryze Tello package contents:
What’s in the box
- 1 x Ryze Tech Tello aircraft
- 8 x Tello propellers
- 4 x Tello propeller guards
- 1 x Tello Battery
Ryze Tello Drone Bundle Add on package contents:
What’s in the box
- 1 x Tello Charging Hub
- 1 x GameSir T1d Controller
- 1 x EXTRA Tello Battery
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Register to receive an email when stock arrives.
Ryze Tech Tello Drone Bundle Deal Product Inquiry
Drone Licencing Training Inquiry
Repair/Maintenance Care Plan
Same Day Delivery
Order before 9:00am and receive your parcel before 17:00 (JHB & PTA)
*If you order on Friday after 09:00am your parcel will be collected and delivered on Monday
Local Overnight (JHB & PTA)
Order before 13:00 and receive your parcel the next day
*If you order on Friday your parcel will be collected on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.
Order before 13:00. Turnaround delivery time 1-3 days
*No delivery services available on weekends. Parcels are collected on Mondays.
Collect Safely Instore
Pre order and collect safely from our store, and get to meet our aweseome drone team
Remotely operated hobby or toy aircraft and drone flying rules:
- • Do not, through act or omission, endanger the safety of any aircraft or person therein or any person or property through the negligent operation of any drone or remotely piloted aircraft, or model aircraft.
- • Fly or operate a drone or remotely piloted aircraft, toy or model aircraft 50 m or closer to:
- • any person or group of persons, on sports fields, road races, at schools or any social events.
- • any property without permission from the property owner.
Unless approved by the SACAA, do not fly or operate a drone, remotely piloted aircraft, toy or model aircraft:
- • near manned aircraft.
- • 10km or closer to an aerodrome which includes an airport, helipad or airfield.
- • a drone that weighs more than 7 kilograms (15.4 pounds), for which you don’t have a license.
- • in controlled airspace.
- • in restricted airspace.
- • in prohibited airspace.
Do not fly or operate a drone or remotely piloted aircraft, toy or model aircraft higher than (120m) 400 ft from the ground, unless approved by the Director of Civil Aviation of the SACAA.
General Basic Drone Flying Rules to which you must adhere:
- • You may not fly a drone within 10km of an airport.
- • You may not fly nearer than 50 metres from people, buildings or roads.
- • You may not fly a drone higher than 120m (400 feet).
- • ‘Hobby’ drones must be flown in within the line of sight.
- • Drones may not be flown at night.
Always fly your drone within your line of sight and below the highest obstacle in your vicinity.
For more information please see: