Shop Now & Pay later In 3 Easy Instalments
Order Online & Safely Collect In Store
- Capture 4K Video and 12MP Stills
- 7x Total Zoom Range (3.5x Optical)
- Sony EXMOR 1/2.3″ CMOS Sensor
- 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizes Camera
- Gimbal Control Accuracy: ±0.02°
- Panning: Full 360°
- Tilt: +30 to -90°
- JPEG and DNG RAW Photo Capture
- Records to microSD Cards
Add ADK Repair & Maintenance Plan
Take every flight with confidence knowing your drone has crash protection and is kept in optimum flying condition
Get Your Drone Flying License
Wheather you are flying as a hobbyist or commercially, let our experienced drone flying instructors help you take your drone to the sky’s with ease.
DJI ZENMUSE Z3 (Demo unit)
Get It Now, Pay Later
Free Delivery Nationwide On Orders Over R1999
Collect Safely Instore
The DJI Zenmuse Z3 Drone Camera and Gimbal is an integrated aerial zoom camera that is designed for still photography. It features 7x zoom constructed of 3.5x optical and 2x digital lossless zoom that creates a 22mm to 77mm equivalent focal length range. It offers an additional layer of stability to the yaw control with a custom-designed reaction wheel. It is again made from only the quality materials, making it durable and efficient to use.
You can capture still images at a resolution of 12 megapixels, while Adobe DNG RAW support allows for advanced image editing. Video can be captured at up to 30 frames per second in crisp 4K. It also features an integrated Lightbridge and Lightbridge 2 to provide an awesome 3.1mi (5km) of HD transmission range.
The DJI Zenmuse Z3 is an integrated aerial zoom camera based on DJI’s class leading Zenmuse X3 and optimized for still photography. A 7x zoom made up of 3.5x optical and 2x digital lossless zoom creates a 22mm to 77mm equivalent focal length range, making it super ideal for industrial applications.
ENHANCED YAW STABILITY
When a camera is zoomed then the smallest movements are magnified. This then adds an additional layer of stability to the yaw control of the Z3 is a custom-designed reaction wheel. This works in tandem with the normal yaw motor to allow for more refined movement.
Featuring the same highly refined Sony 1/2.3 inch sensor found on the DJI Inspire 1 2.0 and DJI Phantom 4, image quality is class-leading. Still, images can be captured at a resolution of 12 megapixels, while Adobe DNG RAW support allows for advanced image editing. Video can be captured at up to 30 frames per second in crisp 4K.
RAPID SETUP AND EXTENDED FLIGHT TIME
Flying with the Zenmuse Z3 is as simple as attaching it to the DJI Inspire 1, Matrice 100 or Matrice 600. Once connected, it works seamlessly with the integrated DJI Lightbridge and Lightbridge 2 found on these platforms to provide 3.1mi (5km) of HD transmission range. Aircraft setup can be further accelerated using the DJI SDK to create industry-specific aircraft automation protocols that maximize aircraft efficiency.
Flight times when used with a DJI Inspire 1 reach up to 19 minutes, and can even reach 30 minutes when flying a dual-battery equipped Matrice 100 and 39 minutes using the Matrice 600. Longer flight times maximize airtime, increasing the efficiency and accuracy of industrial and commercial projects while providing photographers with additional time to wait for the right light, compose and capture the perfect shot.
POWERFUL APP CONTROL
DJI’s GO app is tightly integrated with the Z3, acting as both a live feed to see the camera’s image and the primary control system for the camera. It can be used to change camera settings, swipe to zoom in and out, capture photo or video, and activate Intelligent Flight Modes. Photo and video capture, as well as zoom, can also be controlled through dedicated controls on the Remote Controller.
- Sensor CMOS, 1/2.3″
- Max Pixels: 12.76 M, Effective Pixels: 12.4M Lens 3.5x Optical Zoom, 22–77mm Equivalent
- F2.8 (Wide) – F5.2 (Tele), FOV 92° (Wide) – 35° (Tele) Photo Resolutions 4:3
- L: 12M, 4000×3000
- L: 9M, 4000×2250
- Video Resolutions UHD: 4K (4096×2160) 24/25p
- 4K (3840×2160) 24/25/30p
- 2.7K (2704×1520) 24/25/30p
- FHD: 1920×1080 24/25/30/48/50/60p Video Quality Superfine, Fine, Normal Photo Formats JPEG, DNG, JPEG+DNG Video Formats MOV, MP4 Video Repair Feature Supported Working Modes Capture, Record, Playback Still Photography Modes Single shot, Burst shooting: 3/5/7 frames, Auto Exposure Bracketing (AEB): 3/5 bracketed frames at 0.7EV bias, Time-lapse Exposure Mode Auto, Shutter Exposure Compensation ±3.0 (1/3 increments) Metering Mode Center-weighted metering, Average metering, Spot metering (Area option 12×8) AE Lock Supported Electronic Shutter Speed 8 – 1/8000s White Balance Auto, Sunny, Cloudy, Incandescent, Neon, Custom (2000K–10000K) ISO Range
- 100 – 3200 (video)
- 100 – 1600 (photo)
- Video Captions Supported Anti-flicker Auto, 50Hz, 60Hz PAL/NTSC Supported Supported SD Cards
- Max. Capacity: 64 GB, Class 10 or UHS-1
- Supported File Systems
- FAT32 (≤ 32 GB)
- exFAT (> 32 GB)
- USB Port USB 2.0 Host/Device
Drone Licencing Training Inquiry
Remotely operated hobby or toy aircraft and drone flying rules:
- • Do not, through act or omission, endanger the safety of any aircraft or person therein or any person or property through the negligent operation of any drone or remotely piloted aircraft, or model aircraft.
- • Fly or operate a drone or remotely piloted aircraft, toy or model aircraft 50 m or closer to:
- • any person or group of persons, on sports fields, road races, at schools or any social events.
- • any property without permission from the property owner.
Unless approved by the SACAA, do not fly or operate a drone, remotely piloted aircraft, toy or model aircraft:
- • near manned aircraft.
- • 10km or closer to an aerodrome which includes an airport, helipad or airfield.
- • a drone that weighs more than 7 kilograms (15.4 pounds), for which you don’t have a license.
- • in controlled airspace.
- • in restricted airspace.
- • in prohibited airspace.
Do not fly or operate a drone or remotely piloted aircraft, toy or model aircraft higher than (120m) 400 ft from the ground, unless approved by the Director of Civil Aviation of the SACAA.
General Basic Drone Flying Rules to which you must adhere:
- • You may not fly a drone within 10km of an airport.
- • You may not fly nearer than 50 metres from people, buildings or roads.
- • You may not fly a drone higher than 120m (400 feet).
- • ‘Hobby’ drones must be flown in within the line of sight.
- • Drones may not be flown at night.
Always fly your drone within your line of sight and below the highest obstacle in your vicinity.
For more information please see:
Register to receive an email when stock arrives.
DJI ZENMUSE Z3 (Demo unit) Product Inquiry
Drone Licencing Training Inquiry
Repair/Maintenance Care Plan
Same Day Delivery
Order before 9:00am and receive your parcel before 17:00 (JHB & PTA)
*If you order on Friday after 09:00am your parcel will be collected and delivered on Monday
Local Overnight (JHB & PTA)
Order before 13:00 and receive your parcel the next day
*If you order on Friday your parcel will be collected on Monday and delivered on Tuesday.
Order before 13:00. Turnaround delivery time 1-3 days
*No delivery services available on weekends. Parcels are collected on Mondays.
Collect Safely Instore
Pre order and collect safely from our store, and get to meet our aweseome drone team