Pay over 3 EQUAL zero-interest
instalments of R99.67 with PayJustNow.
Find out how...
PayJustNow is a simple, easy-to-use payment system.
Here’s how it works:
PayJustNow allows you to pay for your purchase over 3 equal, zero interest instalments. You’ll pay one instalment at the time of purchase, the next at the beginning of the following month and the last one a month thereafter.
Browse your favourite online stores and proceed to check-out.
Choose PayJustNow as your payment method.
Create your account as easily as if your eyes were shut (though we’d recommend you keep them open).
Complete your purchase and whoop for joy!
FREE SHIPPING ORDERS OVER R1999
Mavic Mini Landing Gear Extensions
Mavic Mini landing gear extensions effectively improve the ability of the DJI Mavic Mini drone to adapt to the ground environment during take-off and landing. It also again prevents ground debris to contaminate or damage the lens filter.
- Effectively increase to 25mm
- Light and portable at only 18 g
- Bottom is equipped with a silicone pad
Available on back-order
PGYTECH Mavic Mini Landing Gear Extensions
- Effectively improve the drone's ability to adapt to the ground environment during take-off and landing; avoid ground debris to less contamination or damage to the lens filter.
- Elevate your drone 25mm；features a quick-release foldable design, quick installation; no need to be removed when the drone is folded and stored, which is convenient and practical.
- The bottom is equipped with a silicone pad, cushioning shock absorption; weighs only 17g and does not, affect flight performance.
- DJI Mavic Mini Shown Not Included.
Adapts to the ground environmentEffectively improve the drone's ability to adapt to the ground environment during take-off and landing; avoid ground debris to less contamination or damage to the lens filter.The Landing Gear Extensions utilise a quick-release foldable design and quick installation, thus there is no need to remove the legs when the drone is folded and stored, which is convenient and practical.The bottom of the extensions/legs are equipped with a silicone pad, cushioning shock absorption; and an extension weighs only 18 g which does not affect flight performance.